Enter Your Email Address here:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Blog on Marine Insurance claims!

After Orkut and Linked forums and finding a huge response therein, I thought that I should make a blog on Marine Insurance Claims. Here it is!

So, invoking Gods that have blessed the cafe where Marine Insurance was created, I embark upon this quest of vast knowledge that Marine Insurance is. I usher you to help me onwards on this journey as well.

Picture in blog title is that of Exxon Valdez Oil spill

I wanted to keep a picture of Jahre Viking / Knock Nevis earlier, but then I thought the only thing grand and majestic about marine insurance claims is "Average Adjuster's Fees", hence, refrained. Okay, that was a joke.

All your comments and feed back is most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment